I’m John C. Huddleston, Cpa principal of Huddleston Tax CPAs. Huddleston Tax CPAs is a cpa firm that has been working for small business in . . . with tax preparation and tax planning and accounting since 2002. Our ultimate aim is to increase overall financial health of your enterprise. Our tax accountants are more than bookkeepers. Our financial services adapt because the world of small business changes.
There is not a thing static as regards championing a small business. So you ought to have a cpa that can adapt. And we work hard to be ahead of the others and provide services that call specifically to the constantly changing marketplace of small businesses.
We endeavor to provide the level of and variety of results that will meet your small business goals in Redmond.
- Business Coaching-we offer business coaching to help your small business achieve financial success. Why wouldn’t you choose a small business cpa firm, that has a strong idea of small business success and struggles.
- Cost Segregation Studies-we have partnered with a engineering/construction firm in order to be able to offer you cost segregation services in order to help you separate personal property from real property so you can save tax dollars and benefit from the deductions available after determining and delineating the depreciation rates of your property.
- Tax Preparation-we are well-qualified tax preparers we’ve prepared tax returns from small businesses and the self employed for well over a decade. We are also versed in local tax requirement and laws.
- Tax Planning-we understand the various entities like S-Corps and LLCs and just how they’ll have an impact on your taxes. We can help you through entity selection, because we know what it means with regards to taxes and deductions. And we can help make sure that you have other tax planning strategies established which should streamline tax prep (by setting bookkeeping practices) and help you keep the most of your tax dollars and maximize your tax deductions.
- Payroll-we use quickbooks to provide you with the payroll solutions that will meet your payroll needs. We provide an individualized outsourced solution. Affordable, yet responsive.
- Bookkeeping-we handle the accounting books quite a few small businesses. We are the individualized solution to your accounting needs.
- Quickbooks Consulting-we have Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Who can assist you with the initial setup of your Quickbooks bookkeeping system and provide support to your in-house bookkeeping specialist. And should you decide to outsource your bookkeeping and payroll processes we can also help you with that.
- Business Valuation Reports-we provide business valuation reports which are based of the seasoned advice of a CPA with 20 plus years performing valuations, and a database of previous sales. Consider a valuation before buying, selling,or refinancing your business.
- Offer in Compromise Guidance-we provide service for you when seeking an offer in compromise solution to tax debt. So give us a call.
Tax and Accounting for small business, it has been our focus and will remain our focus. Our firm the abilities and background to meet your small business needs. I have, also, knowledge about tax law, this has and continues to serve me in delivering services to small business. I bestowed a law degree in 1989 from the UW, School of Law. Then in 1999, I gained a master’s degree in Tax law from the University of Washington. But I am not the only one on the Tax Accounting firm with advanced degrees.
For as long as there’s small business, we’ll be here. And that’s our purpose: to keep small business strong. When you have a chance, give me a call. I’d like to familiarize you with our team.
John C. Huddleston